General terms and conditions of sale
The merchant site SounnahStore is operated by the company SounnahStore. Its head office is located in the town of Stains and is registered in the Commercial Register.
rcs 830 325 049
The following general terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the website www.https://sounnahstore.com/en/ for all products and services offered.
These general terms and conditions of sale are accepted with each order, and the customer is therefore required to read and respect them. An order cannot be placed unless these conditions are accepted.
Consequently, placing an order implies your full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions. Following numerous problems. In the event of returns, refunds will only be made with a credit note and on condition that the product is packaged as you received it (saleable in the state).
The prices guaranteed to you are those displayed on the site at the time of commande.Tous. Prices are given inclusive of tax and in euros. Shipping costs are calculated at a fixed rate and will be indicated on your order form (basket).
PURCHASING PROCEDURE :
For sales abroad, customs clearance and the payment of various duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
All goods sold travel at your own risk, whatever the mode of transport.
1. Your shopping basket is your order form.
2. If you place an order on the www.https://sounnahstore.com/en/ website, you will be asked to provide the necessary information (name, first name, address, etc.). The customer undertakes to fill in the necessary fields. The information you provide is binding. In the event of an error in the contact details, the site and the company SounnahStore are not responsible for the fact that the articles are not delivered.
3. After validating your details, you will choose your method of payment. Your order will be automatically validated and will constitute an irrevocable commitment on your part which can only be called into question in the cases exhaustively provided for by the present conditions (cf. your right of retraction).
All orders are deemed firm and can only be cancelled with the consent of SounnahStore and under conditions which will compensate it for any prejudice or damage caused by this cancellation.
ORDER CONFIRMATION :
At each stage in the processing of your order (validation, possible change of availability, dispatch) an e-mail is automatically sent to you. The e-mail confirming the processing of your order and the dispatch of your parcel will specify the parcel number and the link to the carrier's website for tracking the delivery.
SOUNNAHSTORE reserves the right not to confirm an order for any reason whatsoever (problem concerning the order received or problem with the supply of items). It has 5 working days to inform you that it cannot satisfy the order and ask you to modify or cancel it.
Payment of the full price is due when the order is placed. Payment can be made :
- * By credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We recommend this option as it is the easiest, fastest and most secure.
- * By paypal
- * By bank transfer
DELIVERY ZONES AND TIMES:
SOUNNAHSTORE has chosen Mondial relay for the delivery of your orders.
For a safer and cheaper delivery, with hand-delivery against signature, which avoids the risk of loss, theft or damage (integrated insurance, in case of loss or theft of your package a refund of € 25 will be awarded, whatever the amount of your order). Your parcel remains at your disposal for 14 days in your relay point.
The best relay is your usual retailer. Whether it's a baker, florist, bookseller or dry cleaner, there are nearly 6,000 of them in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, close to your home, place of work or vacation resort, easily identifiable by the red sign on the front.
However, we accept no liability for longer delivery times caused by the carrier, particularly in the event of strikes, bad weather, traffic restrictions or other events.
To track your parcel online in real time: http://www.mondialrelay.fr/
We are responsible for the delivery of your order from the moment you pay for it until you hand it over to the carrier (Post Office or Mondial Relay). Beyond this point, SOUNNAHSTORE declines all responsibility in the event of loss, theft, damage or other.
SOUNNAHSTORE declines all responsibility in case of :
- loss, theft or damage of a parcel during delivery (with colissimo, mondial relay, small parcel or mini max),
- declaration as "parcel delivered" by the post office or Mondial relay
- parcels returned to sender in the event of inaccuracy or incomplete contact details provided by the customer.
- if the delivery time announced by the carrier is exceeded.
Complaints or disputes will always be received with attentive benevolence. In the event of a dispute, you should first contact SounnahStore for an amicable solution, by e-mail: email@example.com
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal information entered.
In accordance with the French law "Information et libertés" n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify any data concerning you.
Use of SunnahStore logo and image:
It is strictly forbidden to use any photo or logo from SounnahStore under penalty of systematic legal action.
However, we decline all responsibility for longer delivery times due to the carrier, particularly in the event of strikes, bad weather or traffic restrictions.